- Admissions are open for PG to Cl VII (academic session 2023 – 2024)
- Admission forms for academic session 2024 – 2025 are also available in the school office for Class PG to Class VIII .
Note : Day Care facilities are also available.
- Minimum age for admission to Playgroup is 2 years 6 months, class Nursery is 3 years 6 months, class LKG is 4 years 6 months and to class UKG is 5 years 6 months at the beginning of the session (i.e. on 1st April of the year).
- The School would inform parents about interview and selection process in due course of time.
- Please note, that the School will add senior classes from the next academic year.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
For admission to classes from PG to I, parents are required to submit:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of registration
- Two passport size photographs of the ward and one each of the parents
- Requisite admission form
For admission to other classes a certificate from the head of the institution where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of registration. The Original copy of the Birth Certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the registration fee and completed Registration forms need to be deposited in the School office within a specific time. The said registration fee shall be nonrefundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be given on the appropriate form. The school reserves the right to test the child in any or all subjects.
- The school reserves the right to select or reject any application. The decision of the school authorities is final as far as granting / refusal of admission is concerned.
- Parents are requested to give an advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards. Otherwise, a fee equivalent to the tuition fee of one month shall be charged for issuing the transfer certificate.
- Annual Examination (Class V onwards) are held in March.
- Cumulative assessment of the whole year is considered for the child’s promotion into the next class.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will have to be withdrawn from the School.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- The fee is to be paid in the School Office divided into four equal quarters, maximum in twelve installments, before the end of the academic session. Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Payment of fee by DD / Cheque shall be accepted up to the 10th of every installment in which payments falls due.
- Cheques / DD should be drawn in favour of Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Shaheed Path- REVENUE A/C, payable at Shaheed Path.
- Late fees can be paid along with a fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) on or before the 25th of the same month.
- Further fine of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) per week is applicable from 25th onwards.
- If the fee remains unpaid for two consecutive months after the due date, the name of student will be struck off the rolls
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks readmission, he/she will be charged a re-admission fee equivalent to the Admission fee of that particular academic session, provided re-admission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- Detailed fee structure would be shared with parents only after registration of their wards for the admission process.
Role of Parents
- Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities in maintaining punctuality, regularity and discipline.
- Parents should ensure that their wards take an active interest in the school activities.
- Continuous absence of a student for 15 days without permission is tantamount to indiscipline and the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls under such circumstances.
- The name of a student absenting without permission for three consecutive days after any vacation is liable to be struck off the rolls.
- The academic year begins from April.
- Summer Holidays are from the third week of May to the first week of July.
- Winter Holidays of one week are observed in the first week of January.
- Holiday for class upto junior school on the 2nd Saturday.. Preschool has an off on all Saturdays.
- Other holidays also available in school calendar in ERP
- School has adopted SMS Gateway for direct communication with Parent / Guardian.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of year 14 or 15 or 16 (PG to XII)
|Class PG, Nursery, Cl LKG & UKG||Pre-Primary School|
|Class I to V||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||Senior School|
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, General Science, Moral Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce & Accounts, EVS, Sanskrit
- Bio-technology, Computer Science, Political Science
- Physical Education, Athletics, Gymnastics, Boxing
- Art, Music (Western & Classical) & Dance
- Yoga, meditation and languages such as Sanskrit are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, and other latest technologies.
- The Parents should ensure that fee of his/her ward is deposited in time.
- Fee Will be accepted only through Cashless Channels in favour of “Seth M R Jaipuria, Shaheed Path" revenue account.
- Till 10th of the Fee Due Month through Cashless mode & E-pay only.
- With Late FEE at the school counter: Fee with late fine and other applicable dues as described in fee receipt book and/or student’s dairy will be accepted at the school counter on Monday & Tuesday each month , between 9AM to 11AM.
Fee and Charges Session 2022 - 23
|Tution Fee 1st qtr||12750||12750||12750||14700||14700||16500||16500||16500||17700|
|Tution Fee 2nd qtr||12750||12750||12750||14700||14700||16500||16500||16500||17700|
|Tution Fee 3rd qtr||12750||12750||12750||14700||14700||16500||16500||16500||17700|
|Tution Fee 4th qtr||12750||12750||12750||14700||14700||16500||16500||16500||17700|